cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification from forum with variable names instead of valid url and thread title

alexpilion
Enthusiast

Hello there, just wondering is this an issue of my mail service provider or related to the email template? 
Sso everyone is not receiving anymore the properly formatted URL among the Notification mesage from forum activity which is showing a kind of scripting variable name.

See the screenshot below.

Screenshot.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

My forum notifications appear normal with correct formatting, variables and text display.

I don't currently have any subscribed topics (like yourself), but others look normal. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

sinderso
Apprentice

The buttons on my Canoscan 9000F Mark ii stopped working.  If I open the Canon IJ scan utility on my computer, all the functins work.  When a buttn is ushed the on/off button lights, but the scanner does not operate.  What might be wrong?  I have not tried tried downloading the driver of which there are two possibilities.

Announcements