cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of My Products disappeared

ajames16180
Apprentice

Hello!

I have had an issue where all the products I have registered are no longer showing up - as well as all the Care Pak activations along with them. Searching the message boards shows that some people have had this issue in the past, but the only useful suggestion seems to be "Open a support ticket". I'd like to open a ticket, but I have no idea how. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance...

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi. Please contact our CarePAK PLUS team at 1-833-CAREPAK (1-833-227-3725) Monday - Friday from 9 am to 9 pm ET, Saturday 9 am – 7 pm ET for assistance. You can also email them at carepakplus@cits.canon.com. They'll be able to assist you with locating your CarePAK PLUS activation information and put in a support ticket if needed. 

Thank you for your feedback. I will try this.

To follow up on this - I have done all of this, spoken with several customer care reps, and they have told me they will escalate the problem. However, nothing gets fixed - it's been three months! I recently purchased a printer and registered it, and the one remaining product I had (a lens) then disappeared. I went to renew my CPS membership but now the website tells me I only have four points. Between my camera and the five lenses I have (of which none show up under My Products), and my printer, I'd be eligible for a least a platinum membership, but I can't renew. This is getting extremely frustrating.

Announcements