cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED printer

Macnerd
Contributor

I'm in the market for a printer. Maybe a laser printer.

Does Canon make a LED printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for answering my question.

Unfortunately, patience isn't one of my virtues. I apologize.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Macnerd
Contributor

Hello?

Would someone please answer my post? It's been a week since I posted it.

Hi, Macnerd!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, our sales team will be glad to match you up with the printer that best matches your needs.  You can reach them weekdays and Saturdays after 11 AM ET (8 AM PT) at 1-800-385-2155.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello again!

Two weeks ago I asked a question. Last week I asked if someone would please answer my question. Today makes 2 weeks since I asked the question. I don't understand why my question hasn't been answered in 2 weeks.

Hi Macnerd,

Canon does offer laser printers:

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/printers-all-in-ones/imageclass-laser-printers

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My question still hasn't been answered.

There are 2 ways that laser printers work. One uses a scanning laser beam & the other uses a LED array.

Which of the 2 does the Canon use?

I read online that Canon makes the parts for the HP laser printers. Interesting!

I wonder why my question hasn't been answered in over a month.

Well, so much for getting a Canon color laser printer! I'll get a different brand because my question hasn't been answered in over a month. I have no idea why my question hasn't been answered in over a month. Suppose that I had aproblem with a Canon printer & I asked for help on this forum. And I wait, & I wait, & I wait for an answer even though I've asked more than once for help.

Hello Macnerd,

We currently do not have any LED printers in our lineup. The Canon forums are mainly designed for Canon users to help each other out and share their experiences. For a faster response, I would suggest contacting Canon support directly. Our support team can be reached at 1-800-652-2666 and our sales team can be contacted at 1-800-385-2155. Either of our departments would be happy to assist with any technical questions you have about our products.

Thank you for answering my question.

Unfortunately, patience isn't one of my virtues. I apologize.

Announcements