cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Fulfilled?

bedazs
Contributor

How long do you usually get stuck with this status? My items have been showing this for more than a week now...

23 REPLIES 23

Yeah, same here. I went to their website and looked at the item I purchased and it is now listed as out of stock. Been on the phone waiting again but still no changes. **Update** The representative I spoke with confirmed that there is a 7 day shipping delay on all orders and that there is no guarantee for delivery by Christmas even if you placed the order by the 10th of Dec.

I ordered a refurbished camera on the 4th. My current wait time is 60-68 minutes. I can't figure out if Inventory fulfilled means that the warehouse has the camera and it is awaiting shipping, or it is out of stock like the website shows, which seems like it wouldn't be fulfilled under my account summary. Not sure why it has to be so difficult? UPDATE - The order has been released which means sent to the warehouse for packing and shipping. The last update the gentleman had gotten was a 9-day delay once it reaches the warehouse. I "should" get an email by the end of day Thursday with shipping information. He also said that they may change the shipping to get it here faster/before Christmas.

Well, I see many of us are in the same shoes. I ordered on November 27. It went onto backorder by the time it showed up on my account so I calles them on December 2 and cancelled. I immediately orderd another item, which have been on "inventory fulfilled" since December 4. That is 11 days, but if we don't count week-ends than I guess only 7... if they have a 9-day-delay in shipping, it should ship this week. I spoke to representatives twice but since they don't have any more info than us, I gave up on that. Mine is actually a birthday present that is before Christmas so I guess an envelope with a drawing of a camera wil have to do... I am wondering if it is a "refurbished" thing... If the lens you ordered new showed up fast, it means that they have issues shipping out the refurbished products... I am actually wondering whether it is the refurbishing process itself that slows it down... they have the returned products in the warehouse, but have to refurbish and certify them before shipping them back out. Just a wild guess while I am still waiting.

It might be a refurbished item issue. I ordered a refurbished lens on the 7th of Dec. It was processed and placed on "Inventory fulfilled" status the day after. The rep said that my item should ship out sometime this week hopefully.

**UPDATE**

Received an email from Canon this morning explaining that orders placed before Dec. 10 are being worked on to have by Christmas. If the order was placed with standard ground shipping selected than they are running into "5-7 day" delays but I think after seeing other posts that the delays are more on 7-9 days delay. Shipping problems due to COVID-19 and to please stop calling their customer service line because their customer service reps don't have anymore information than the customers do.

Thanks for the update CamLight! I will update my update when I get an update! Lol

Listen.

Lol.

I'm listening. Lol that wasn't a jab at you man. I was being sincere in thanking you. But being my usual smartass self about providing an additional update once something happens my way. As of today, I have yet to receive anything regarding a shipping notice. Still in the same Inventory fulfilled status. I never received an email breaking down the delays about items ordered before Dec. 10. I am guessing you are right about the refurb items. Honestly I would rather it be correct upon arrival, than hurry things. Sometimes the impatience gets the best of me.

Best of luck man. I hope they get you taken care of. They actually contacted me and said, again, that my charger was being sent but like you I am only cautiously hopeful and not counting on anything since it is not the first time I have heard this.

Hopefully you will be taken care of in a more timely fashion than has happened so far.

Kind regards.

-DB

No it's cool. I appreciate it. Lol I'm actually a little surprised that you didn't receive an email though. I think that's where Canon has gone really wrong is not being transparent or open about their issues to their customers.

**UPDATE**

Just received an email that my item has shipped with a tracking number. Should receive the item hopefully by next week. Hoping you all have gotten something similar too.

That's excellent! I see a light, a CamLight, at the end of the tunnel Lol. I have to laugh at all this. We paid someone, and by we, I mean my mother-in-law, for a mini-session of the kids for a Christmas present for the grandparents. 15 minutes for $100. YES, you read that correctly. I initially was expecting some outrageous effects, or at least some decent color correction. TBH I was floored when I saw the final result, to which my wife said, why don't you buy a camera. Not sure how many others here are married, but when the wife says that, HELL YEAH. So what started out as a simple suggestion, turns into me spending triple the amount of money she was expecting. WOOPS! Wouldn't it figure that everything did not roll as smoothly as first expected. Hallelueia, HOLY **bleep**, where's the Tylenol! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I Finally received my shipment confirmation last night around 5:30pm. Went from Iventory fulfilled status to Order shipped! This is for a furburbished item ordered from Canon on December 4th. Expected delivery in a few days, by the end of day. There's still hope! Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Announcements