cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Fulfilled?

bedazs
Contributor

How long do you usually get stuck with this status? My items have been showing this for more than a week now...

23 REPLIES 23

Danny

Hi, bedazs!  Our US-based sales support squad will be glad to answer any questions you might have about your order.  Give them a call weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.  Be sure to have your order number ready when you call.

Hope to help you soon!

Thank you Danny,

I have... already twice. After waiting for an operator for 1.5 hours and 2 hours 24 minutes respectively, they said they were sorry but could not help. Apparently the warehouse acknowledged the order and the items were in stock. That was 10 days ago and they have still not shipped.

I'm having the same problem here with my recent order that I just placed earlier last week. It has been on "inventory fulfullied" status for a week now. I actually sat through the 62-73 minute wait on the phone and the representative didn't have any answers. He basically said that because of the holidays, there's a huge back up and that the order is going through the necessary and usual steps to be processed. And to try calling again at the beginning of the week. I asked him if the order would be guaranteed by the 24th and he said there was no guarantee if it hasn't shipped yet. The 3-7 day estimate they give you only applies onces it has been shipped but the problem is getting them to ship it. There is a huge problem with Canon shipping right now. No one has any answers.

cbk1216
Apprentice

I am in the same boat. I bought my camera in 12/3 and still not shipped. This was ordered by the date to guarantee arrival by Christmas. I think canon should upgrade everyone to expedited if they ordered by that date. This is ridiculous. I ordered this to be shipped to my parents who live 2 hours away for when I went to visit to pick it up there to hide from my wife. I am very upset with the customer service of canon. No one is helpful when you do get to talk to someone. Canon doing a good job of messing up Christmas. 

davelightfritz
Contributor

I placed an order December 2, 2020, which showed it was in stock. After placing the order, my account showed it was backordered. I called and was on hold for close to an hour before speaking with someone, who was very nice, however had no "real" information to give me. Ended up cancelling the order and placing a new one, which consisted of a new lens instead of refurbished. The lens showed up on 12/12. I have spoken with two different people at this point, which keep saying something about the warehouse is backed up, or the order has been fulfilled just not shipped yet. With this being said, I understand that the CSR's I have spoken with, do not have the capability of getting up from their desk to check on the order, or go ask someone to box it up and send it out... but I can follow the steps on a website when ordering a pizza to see who took the order, if its in the oven or it is out for delivery. Yeah, a pizza place has better inventory tracking than a camera company that has been in business for roughly 87 years. That fact alone blows my mind! I hope that the camera shows up, or the lens is useless. Had very high inital expectations, not so much at this point....

davelightfritz
Contributor
ME TOO

Does anybody have any updates?

Nothing here. Still the same "Inventory fulfilled" status and too busy working today to stay on hold for an hour and get the same b.s answer.

cbk1216
Apprentice
  1. Still nothing. Starting to get pissed about it. This was my wife's big gift for Christmas. And I ordered it in time to get it and now I will have to tell her that I don't know when she will get it 
Announcements