cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I already registered but I keep getting email requests to register

Sojourn23
Apprentice

I registered my product and received a registration confirmation. Why do I keep receiving emails from Canon requesting that I register my product?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, we found a registration matching your updated email address for a PIXMA TS6420a.  If you continue to receive unwanted email notifications, please let us know!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Stephen

From the email that your Canon Community account is using, I don't see a registration. If you set up your My Canon Account or purchased the product using one email, and registered it using another, that would be why. 

I just updated my email address to match my Canon account. Does it now show that I registered my product?

Yes, we found a registration matching your updated email address for a PIXMA TS6420a.  If you continue to receive unwanted email notifications, please let us know!

This is my situation as well.  I am able to enter the community with a saved password, as I have here, but not when the system asks me to register my printer; there my password is not accepted.  I thought I had registered my printer some time ago; nevertheless Canon's email keeps coming day after day and the customer phone number is busy constantly.  Can you help?

Hey there!

Can you please private message me your login email for your My Canon Account? I'll take a look for you.

Danny,

I do not have a pixma ts6420a so canon's system has got me mixed up with another customer.

canonsky
Enthusiast

Any results, SamanthW, from your investigation? 

So sorry, let me check again now! Your message got filtered initially 

Stephen

If you're receiving emails and would like to be completely removed from our systems, please fill out the request on the following page: Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements