cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't trust Canon store again

Storm74
Apprentice

I have ordered camera gear from many different places but this is a new low.  Every where else ships within 24 hours of being ordered.  When I sell stuff online, I ship within 24 hours. I ordered a filter the same day (Thursday) as the refurbished lens I ordered from Canon.  The filter shipped Thursday.  My lens?  Label created today and it sat all day at someone's desk.  The worst part about it?  I did 2 day shipping.  What a waste of money.  Next time I'll just order from a different store that will actually do something. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamanthaW

Hey Storm74,

Thanks for joining the Canon Community.

That does sound frustrating, but I wanted to let you know we do not have Sales support on the Canon Community website. Please also note we have several warehouses where product comes from, so it could be that the items are coming from two different places. If your order does not arrive on time, please reach out to the Sales Team by phone to discuss further since you did opt for 2-day shipping (if you have to call please select the option to "place an order" to get through to a representative) 1-800-385-2155 Monday to Saturday 9am to 9pm ET, excluding holidays. For the full breakdown of our shipping policies, please click HERE.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hey Storm74,

Thanks for joining the Canon Community.

That does sound frustrating, but I wanted to let you know we do not have Sales support on the Canon Community website. Please also note we have several warehouses where product comes from, so it could be that the items are coming from two different places. If your order does not arrive on time, please reach out to the Sales Team by phone to discuss further since you did opt for 2-day shipping (if you have to call please select the option to "place an order" to get through to a representative) 1-800-385-2155 Monday to Saturday 9am to 9pm ET, excluding holidays. For the full breakdown of our shipping policies, please click HERE.

Storm74
Apprentice

Also FedEx is the worst shipping service.  My filter that I purchased on the same days as my lens from Canon is already here from UPS STANDARD shipping.  Not even 2 day shipping.  From much farther away, New Jersey to Wisconsin.  My Canon Lens?  It moved last night from one Chicago suburb to another Chicago Suburb.  It is "now" expect on Monday and was originally expected Tuesday.  That's just awful and nothing close to two day "expedited".  I truly wasted money.  That's why I'm frustrated.  

click here to view the gallery
Announcements