cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to scan to a single PDF file?

jimwbruce
Apprentice

In several places you inform people that to scan to a single file use MP Navigator. I see no method there to take the 20 PDF pages I have scanned and make them into one file.  How do I do that, step-by -step?

Jim Bruce

4 REPLIES 4

SailorGeorge
Apprentice
Hello Jim. The easiest solution is to use Adobe Acrobat, if you can afford the program.
Good Luck, George

scj7129
Contributor

If you use an Apple/Mac, you can easily do it in preview by opening all pdfs and copying and pasting them in order into one pdf document and then saving/export/print to a final pdf file.

If you have a pc, you can use software called PDF Architect which allows you to join single page pdfs or multipage huge pdfs!

When you install it, make sure you decline any adware offers or plugin search engines for your browser, but other than that it works great!

Our company has a lawyers office that we installed some Kyocera MFP's in. They batch scan and the cutoff limit for scanning is 998 pages. BUT with the PDF Architect, the are able to splice several large PDFs together without any problems!

Good Luck!

kahveen
Enthusiast

Hi jimwbruce,

As I understand that you have would like to scan your documents into a single file using the "MP Navigator",

To get  a better understanding, I would like to know what is your computer operating system, and also what is the model of the printer that you are using.

This following issue might be related to setting.

Hope to hear from you,

Best Regards,

KahVeen

Depending on what version on MP Navigator you're using it might look a little different, but here's the basic gist http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secu...
Announcements