cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon customer support email address needed

Saad_43
Contributor

Can anyone What is the Gmail id on which I Can Contact Customer Support  of Canon  ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Canon doesn’t have a gmail email address. Call up either their Sales department or Support department. Additionally, if you have a question that this community may be able to answer, post it here.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Canon doesn’t have a gmail email address. Call up either their Sales department or Support department. Additionally, if you have a question that this community may be able to answer, post it here.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What is the exact model of the Canon equipment you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
• Do you see any error messages?
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
• How do you connect to your device (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Dear Canon Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Saad, and I am reaching out to you with a heartfelt plea for collaboration regarding a review of the Canon EOS R5.

Allow me to provide some context to my request. I hail from Pakistan, where my journey as an aspiring filmmaker has been riddled with challenges. Despite financial constraints and limited access to resources, I have relentlessly pursued my passion for cinematography.

My YouTube channel, which currently boasts 4K subscribers, serves as a testament to my dedication and perseverance. Here, I share not only my creative endeavors but also the struggles and triumphs of a young filmmaker navigating an industry fraught with obstacles.

However, my journey has reached a critical juncture, and I find myself at a crossroads. The Canon EOS R5 represents more than just a camera to me; it symbolizes a beacon of hope, a catalyst for realizing my dreams in an industry that often feels beyond reach.

I am well aware of Canon's reputation for excellence in imaging technology, and the EOS R5 stands as a testament to your commitment to innovation and quality. As such, I am eager to feature the EOS R5 in an upcoming video review on my channel, where I will provide an honest and comprehensive assessment of its capabilities.

I firmly believe that a collaboration between myself and Canon could not only showcase the EOS R5 to a broader audience but also inspire countless others facing similar challenges to pursue their passions relentlessly.

Therefore, I humbly request your support in providing a sample of the Canon EOS R5 for review purposes. Rest assured, my review will be conducted with the utmost professionalism and integrity, focusing on providing genuine feedback and recommendations to both my audience and your esteemed team.

Thank you for considering my proposal. Your support would not only make a profound difference in my journey but also serve as a beacon of hope for aspiring filmmakers around the world.

Warm regards,

Saad

[Email address removed to protect privacy]

Thanks for the additional info, Saad! Since we're Canon USA, we're only able to team up with people based here in the United States. We recommend reaching out to the Canon company that serves your part of the world and you can find them HERE.

Have a great day!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements