cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Support Phone number?

JTK
Apprentice

Anyone know of a phone number I can use to reach a live person with Canon support to talk to directly? I have a question about my printer and I'm not finding the solution online.

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

1-800-OK-CANON in the US.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Tried that number, and it is nothing but a recorded robot answering system 😡😵😡 that refuses to ever let you speak to a human being!!

Danny

Hi, JTK!  Over-the-phone for certain printer models will require that register your product beforehand.  It only takes a few moments, so we recommend doing that for all of your Canon gear right HERE and then you'll be able to access all of your support options for each product including phone numbers.

Hope this helps!

zlloyd0
Contributor

I know it is ridiculous that you are FORCED to talk o that stupid robot  😵 and no matter what you ask she keeps saying 'I would like to get you to an expert, but first I need more information' then asks you the same generic questions.

Honestly, I don't think they have any Live Agents at Canon, just a worthless robot that knows nothing, and cannot provide even the slightest assistance!!

Thanks for joining in the conversation, zlloyd0!  We can understand your frustration and we're here to help.  Hopefully, you've already registered your printer with us as some models require that for support.  When you call, our caller ID will look you up in our database so please make sure you're calling from the same number you registered under.

If you're speaking clearly and our automated routing system is having trouble understanding you, try pressing 0 (zero) when you're prompted for your model number and that should get one of our call directors on the line.  They're real live human beings, by the way, and they'll make sure you get to where you need to be.

We hope to talk to you soon!

Announcements