cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Support Online Repair Request

jaewoosong
Rising Star
Rising Star

I'm trying to submit online repair request but for the life of me I can't find where to click to initiate online repair request for my registered camera.  I've done this before few years ago.  Anyone else submit repair request recently?

canon.PNG

-jaewoo

Rebel XT, 7D, 5Dm3, 5DmIV (current), EOS R, EOS R5 (current)
3 REPLIES 3

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jaewoosong,

Thanks for checking in with us.

The options for service will vary depending on what item you are trying to service, but I checked our site and it does seem to be working.

You'll want to go to http://usa.canon.com/repair. From there, you can sign into your Canon account or create a new one. Then you can add your item to your account or select it from the list of productions. Look for the support button, select it and scroll down to the option that says START REPAIR.

If problems persist, please elaborate on which item you are trying to service and what web browser you are using.

I checked several browsers and tried removing and reregistering my R5 with similar results.  The RF 24-70 lense shows the "Start Repair".  Looks like it's specific to my R5.  I have verified the warranty card is for USA.  I'll contact support to follow up.

canon.PNG

-jaewoo

jaewoosong
Rising Star
Rising Star

wierd "start repair" is now available for my camera (tried removing and readding before) checking after 2 weeks.

support.PNG

-jaewoo

Announcements