I have a canon ij device. I am scanning family photos and old letters. It crops everything. No matter what size. I have to mess around with where i place the document so its not too close to the edges. But it still crops.
How do i get the machine to scan the full page that i am scanning?
It sounds like you might be using a predefined scan area or might have set the area to something less that the entire platten.
Bay Area - CA
~R5C (22.214.171.124) ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra
~ImageClass MF644Cdw ~Pixel6 ~6D2 (v1.1.1) retiring
Please follow these steps:
1. Open the IJ Scan Utility.
2. Click the Scangear button.
3. Click the Advanced Mode at the top of the right hand side.
4. Click the thumbnail button in the upper left corner to disable it.
5. Click Preview.
6. Select the area that you wish to scan.
7. Click Scan.