cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Create Account Page will not accept my email as valid

tmdeaconcanon
Apprentice

I have attempted to create a new account to register a new purchase, but the screen will not accept my email as a valid address?  It keeps returning error:  Please enter a valid email address

12 REPLIES 12

Danny

Hi, tmdeaconcanon!

Thanks for letting us know. We've notified our IT team about this and we hope to have everything back up and running soon.

I am having the same problem as above:  "I have attempted to create a new account to register a new purchase, but the screen will not accept my email as a valid address?  It keeps returning error:  Please enter a valid email address"

I have been using my e-mail addy for 20 years.

Hi. There was an issue a few days ago that has since been resolved. We recommend clearing cache and trying to log in again.  

What cache?  Not sure how to do that.  The printer is brand new.

We are referring to clearing your internet browser cache so that you can log into My Canon Account and register printer: http://canon.us/account 

Will do that tomorrow.  Thanks

Danny

Hi again, tmdeaconcanon!  In case you haven't already noticed, everything should be back up and running for My Canon Account.  Click HERE to create or log in to your account.  Hope this helps!

ksom
Apprentice

I am experiencing the same issue. Please check. I tried multiple email addresses and different web browsers, all have the same issue. I even tried on both phone and Mac.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

It appears to be working now.  The invalid email error no longer appears.

shadowsports_0-1697357803392.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements