cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon eos 50d

RudolfsP
Apprentice
Hello! How to put back photos to Canon eos 50d without sd card reader? Before update I copy all photos to pc and now I want to get it back.
7 REPLIES 7

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

You can't. Since the USB connection does not show up as a storage device, there is no way to move the pictures back onto the card.

RudolfsP
Apprentice
Only way is the card reader?

As far as I know. You might be able to use a connect station (CS100), but that is a lot more expensive than a card reader!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Why?   Smiley Frustrated

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Why?   Smiley Frustrated

Exactly my thought...  Why wouid you want to put photos back onto an SD card for this camera?

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

@Tronhard wrote:

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Why?   Smiley Frustrated

Exactly my thought...  Why wouid you want to put photos back onto an SD card for this camera?

I can answer that one. You wouldn't! The 50D takes only a CF card.  Smiley Wink

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@Tronhard wrote:

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Why?   Smiley Frustrated

I can answer that one. You wouldn't! The 50D takes only a CF card.  Smiley Wink

Ah...  Before my time I'm afraid.Smiley Embarassed  I have the 60D which did use the SD. 

Still  the question in principle remains the same.

The ONLY scenario I can think if is that the camera is going on sale, and for some reason the vendor cannot take photos with the body, so they want to use old ones to show off its performance.  IF that is true then best to find a way to take new photos and give the most current state of the gear.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements