cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcam Utility not showing picture/video for Rebel T6 in livestream app or webcam utility itself

RussellO
Contributor

I installed the correct Webcam Utility software for the Rebel T6, I can the EOS Webcam Utility Pro listed but no picture or video. Camera is on and in movie mode. Paid for the monthly subscription and logged in. See attached. Please help thankscam.jpgcam2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I had to install the utility app as well as the webcam utility and also disable WiFi on the camera in order for the usb interface to work. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

WavyFredo
Contributor

Are you using that to stream ? if so do you use anything like Streamlabs or OBS?

I’m using Streamyard to stream, the first screenshot is from Streamyard. 

Yea, I'm not sure whats going on I hope it gets fixed soon

Aw I thought you knew something I didn’t. I’m wondering if I need to install drivers. 

I had to install the utility app as well as the webcam utility and also disable WiFi on the camera in order for the usb interface to work. 

scorpiofr33
Contributor

i'm having this issue and my wifi is disabled and i have both apps

Make sure your camera has the latest firmware and any updates it needs, power the camera down make sure your USB interface is connected power back up and see what happens. I had to keep fighting with it that way. 

Announcements