cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

info button on R5 will not toggle

sular
Apprentice

Hello,

The info button on my R5 will not toggle through screens. Is there any way to fix this`

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for your reply - while going through the menus (again) I discovered that only one option was checked and once I checked the others the toggling worked as it should!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@sular wrote:

Hello,

The info button on my R5 will not toggle through screens. Is there any way to fix this`

Which display screen mode?  Image Playback?  Viewfinder display for capturing photos?  Rear panel display for capturing photos?  And there are more information display modes.  

All of the display modes are completely programmable.  The button can be programmed to toggle between different displays or be limited to only one.  The button itself can even be “locked” from use!

One possible resolution is to reset the camera back to factory defaults.  But before you do, try switching the top mode dial to Automatic and see if the [INFO] functions as it should.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thank you for your reply - while going through the menus (again) I discovered that only one option was checked and once I checked the others the toggling worked as it should!

Announcements