EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS Rebel T3i: forced flash?

I am strongly considering buying an EOS Rebel T3i, which will be my first D-SLR. Does it have the ability to make the flash fire, no matter what the lighting conditions? I can see using this for flash fill when a subject is backlit and the aperture i...

jla930 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

c100 and Ninja 2 jaggy lines

I have a c100 and Atomos ninja 2. I shot this weekend and after reviewing the footage I have jaggies in my footage. Can anyone explain to me what is happening? I've checked the files and they read progressive... What is going on!?

jirjis by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T2i Can't Format Card

I have used this card several times. I have copied the files to my computer succesfully. when I put the card back in the camera to format it, and turn the camera on, it says "No card in Camera" All my other cards work just fine. I can still read the ...

Resolved! First DSLR for filming

Hey everyone, I am looking for a DSLR for filming purposes. I have been recently watching reviews and video footages to see which is the best for me. Obviously a 5d mark II or III would be the best choice but unfrtunately I cannot afford it. I have a...

s_marcell by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

5D MIII Color

Most of the photographs taken with my 5D MIII lack warm colors, but rather have a slight bluish tint. The setting for picture style is Auto....any suggestions to render more accurate colors?

RonS by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 320EX does not fire remotely

Brand new 320EX works on the T2i but not remotely. Have to read both manuals simultaneously, but they do not explain how to set the transmission channel on the camera, to match whater channel I put on the flash.

jddobson by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements