EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D compared to Mark III

I am a hobbyist photographer currently shooting a Canon 7D and considering an upgrade (currently saving!). Does anyone have recommendations or suggestions of the 6D as compared to the Mark III? (besides the $1300 price difference!) My fear is that if...

lizzygw by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

5D3 + AF assist beam = slower focus

Hello All, While I am new on these forums I have been on the Canon Rumors Forums for a few years now,  I really wanted to bring this too the attention of you and Canon as it is simply a highly important problem, those of you that don't know, the 5D3 ...

Resolved! windows 8 changes my file prefix to 001.

My old computer downloaded files in a 4 digit system just fine, windows 8 somehow will not . I dont think i changed anything but this will drive a person nuts when you are looking for a certian file that has a 4 digit file number. Having multiple fil...

EOS T3 Pictures washed out

I am just recently having problems with my EOS T3 camera.  The pictures will start to wash out.  The three pictures below display the problem with them middle one changing half way through.  If you know what I am doing wrong let me know. I generally ...

IMG_2013_06_12_1737.JPG IMG_2013_06_12_1738.JPG IMG_2013_06_12_1753.JPG
sphudson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

smaller picture

I am listing an item on eBay classifieds and need to make the picture smaller. I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera with Canon digital photo professional. My computer is Windows XP and I use a USB. Anyone? 

omdahl by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements