EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D sensor cracks

My 5D sensor has developed cracks along one edge.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  The camera has not been dropped or abused.  The same camera's mirror fell out about 2 years ago, which Canon fixed free, as it resulted from a defect.  This...

Picture quality

Why is it that I can't take a good picture of the moon with my EOS T2i with a 70-300 IS lens?  When I look thru the viewfinder, I can plainly see all the craters on the full moon, but when I take the picture it just looks like the headlight of an on-...

Ken541 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Lens For Product Photos - EOS 7D ?

Hi,    I have a Canon EOS 7D and I'm using it strictly for product photography.  We are taking photos of pre-owned laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. Often times there are very minor scratches or dents on the items.  Is there a single lens that I cou...

6D Have I damaged my camera?

Hi, newbie here, sorry if i've posted in the wrong place. I very recently purchased a 6D (just the other day) & I was taking some shots last night, using it for the first time with a wireless shutter release, (operateing it remotely). For some reason...

t3i/600d viewfinder problem

hi, i have a 600d (im english) and i have an issue with the viewfinder, i have just noticed this issue the last couple days -  basically, when looking through the viewfinder, everything is fine, dioptics, text, AF points, except one thing, when looki...

cant open raw+jpeg

Hi-  have a Canon 50D and went to download to Macbook and now the files show .igy in front of image numbers- get message saying cant open them- this is all the info I have as a friend was using the camera and there not sure what they did to it- any h...

Upgrading from a t4i

Hey guys! I'm in need of some guidance. I would classify myself mostly as a travel adventure amateur photographer. I love taking long, solo hiking trips in the smokies to photograph nature and wildlife. I also enjoy urban street scenes and architectu...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements