EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! T4i image viewing question

T4i when I am trying to view pictures in the image screen I get a small version of the picture but camera is saying "cannot view picture". I have formatted card and when I am taking the picture it shows up. It's when I scroll through the pictures it ...

Resolved! oldtimer new t5i backlighting difficulty

Most of my shots are of birds. With my old manual 35mm slr, I opened up the fstops by two notches for a slight over-exposure and voila no more black birds or detailless airplanes.  With my new fandangled digital rebel t5i seems I am having great diff...

Error Message 20 5D11

Owned 5D11 two years, performance great. Turned Camera on a few days ago and received error message 20, followed al l known procedures like turn on/off again , remove Battery replaced with fully charged one, but still continue to receive error messag...

Russler by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Red busy

I have an EOS t3i.  I am running Windows XP home edition.  I was able to download images with the EOS from Christmas.  I recently tried with new images with no success.  I keep getting the red busy.  I have uninstalled and downloaded the Utility twic...

jdoss by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Monitor screen for T4i

Does any body have any recomendations for a LCD  inch monitor screen for T4i, been looking at ikan, pretty spendy and Apurture and Lilliput and which is better 5 0r 7 inch?

chief by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync issue after camera stops?

I have a 60d and just got a Tascam recorder. It all works fine but I've worked only on HD cameras with audio. My question, awkwardly asked, is how do I keep in sync when 60d shuts at 12 min. I know I just press button again, but since audio is separa...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T5i updated firmware 1.1.3 possibly buggy

I knew I should have resisted but I updated my T5i firmware to the latest rev. 1.1.3 and am now noticing intermittent temporary glitches the most recent was having all of the AF points illuminated very brightly more so than when auto focusing and thi...

bobakman by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements