EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back lit subjects

I use a Canon 1100D.I would like to know what is the most suitable metering mode to photograph a back lit subject in natural light such as a bird pearched on a twig overhanging on a water body in setting sun and why ?

60D Screen error

Hello,  I have had my 60D for over a year now, and have no problems with it what so ever. That is until last week in the middle of a shoot (I use mine mainly for film), my screen went black. It wouldn't respond to anything, you can't use play back or...

Resolved! Indoor photos not sharp

When taking indoor photos(i.e.: wedding reception) with EOS50D& EFS 17-55mm f2.8 zoom lens,in manual  or automatic mode, the shots are not clear,not sharp and a little too dark. ISO1600,1/125th shutter and f4.5,auto focus. Can anyone help me? It woul...

pwrsche by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I lost all our vacation photos?

I bought a Canon for the first time (formerly always Nikon) because I wanted a lighter weight camera. It is an ESO Rebel T3. I have now learned that it is apparently not compatible with Windows 8, meaning the only way we can even see the photos is on...

dfwx by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LCD display feed from external source

Hello all, I have a video processing algorithm that I would like to make available to my Canon 5d iii. I know I can get live video from it into my computer, now I would like to take the processed video and feed it back into the camera's LCD display s...

Focus lock

I have a Canon 1100D.I would like to know if 'focus lock' is possible in all modes of exposure of this model, whether in Basic zone or in Creative zone.

Resolved! Canon 70D Perpendicular shots Problem

My new Canon 70D is not able to take pictures while keeping it vertically i.e. above 60 degree angle from Horizontal.Is it a problem or all DSLR behaves like that only?for eg.Let's say I am lying on my bed and I want to take a snap of my roof then I ...

Resolved! Canon 7D Menu timeout?

Hey, So the other day I was shooting and whenever I pressed the Menu button the menu would show up for a second on the LCD, but then the screen would go blank before any menu changes could be made. Litterally the LCD screen went blank within one seco...

AllNoAll by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements