EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T3 Error 30

07/29/2014 purchased this camera, the very first pic I took, ERROR 30.  Did I make a mistake purchasing this camera?    I can read instructions and follow directions.  3 downloaded disks and all I want to know is why I'm getting this ERROR 30 and how...

Dee3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Underexposed LCD screen query

Hi, I have just bought a used 5d and have a question that I hope someone may be able to help with.... I have an old manual focus lens with an EOS adapter that I have used on my other camera (450D) and everything works fine, but when I fit this lens t...

DeanB72 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

DSLR video rigs

Hey all, just thought I'd introduce you to this website called Cine City. I've bought a steadicam and a shoulder rig from them over the last couple of years, and they seem to have a really huge selection of equipment, and it's reasonably priced too. ...

photo.JPG
Johnd by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logs

I have a new 70D and E2 gps. The gps tagged individual photos with location information as it should. I used the log feature yesterday on a trip in the country. I have tried to access the logs to no avail. Can someone enlighten me on how to get the l...

MrGowing by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 550D Overheating, HELP!

My family (me being a son) go on a lot of holidays (on one right now) and we bought the 550D back in 2011 in Malaysia.Just recently when i try to take a video it just overheats after a few seconds (2-5 secs) and then it crashes. This never happened b...

H4X3R by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My T4i keeps saying no card in Camera.

I have had my T4i less than a year now, about 3 months a go it went a couple days saying can "no card in Camera"  Then just as Suddenly it stopped and worked again..  Now  it is doing the same thing..  I have 3 different cards all worked yesterday no...

Bulb setting in manual mode?

How do you turn bulb setting on and off in the manual mode on Canon 6D? It keeps showing up and I'm not sure what I pressed to make it happen and I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it off.

Clj1999 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Back lit subjects

I use a Canon 1100D.I would like to know what is the most suitable metering mode to photograph a back lit subject in natural light such as a bird pearched on a twig overhanging on a water body in setting sun and why ?

60D Screen error

Hello,  I have had my 60D for over a year now, and have no problems with it what so ever. That is until last week in the middle of a shoot (I use mine mainly for film), my screen went black. It wouldn't respond to anything, you can't use play back or...

Resolved! Indoor photos not sharp

When taking indoor photos(i.e.: wedding reception) with EOS50D& EFS 17-55mm f2.8 zoom lens,in manual  or automatic mode, the shots are not clear,not sharp and a little too dark. ISO1600,1/125th shutter and f4.5,auto focus. Can anyone help me? It woul...

pwrsche by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements