EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noisy T5 (body, not image noise)

I'm a new DSLR user and have had a new T5 for a few days. I know there are higher rated models in this segment but the T5 is the right camera for me at this time. Here's my question: the camera makes a loud clunking sound when shooting or changing fe...

Martyjoy by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera won't connect to computer

I have a new EOS Rebel T3.  The first time I connected it to my laptap everyting was fine.  It transfered pictures and charged.  Now my lap top does not recognize it at all and it won't charge either.  What is going on?  The only difference is that t...

lens compatability

I have a 35mm eos rebel s II, and would like to find out if a digital camera of the same kind, would be compatablewith the lenses I have now?

79 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Taking JPG/JPEG Photographs?

When accessing MENU > Quality, it gives you certain quality options such as L - L2 - M - M2 - S - S1 - S2 - S3 - RAW + L and RAW. Which of the quality options allow you to take JPG/JPEG Photographs? Thanks, in advance XVGVSTVS.

XVGVSTVS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Viewfinder and live view focus

Prior to having the AF points while looking through the viewfinder, I had he generic square focusing box,same as with the liveview one. Now I have those annoying red AF red dots. I'd like to revert to the earlier format/system, but do no know how. Ca...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements