EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Rebel XT

I see how to download the latest firmware however the site does not tell me how to update the firmware on the camera.  How do I do that?

jbcohen by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CameraWindow App not connecting to 6D

Trying to connect the CameraWindow app on my iPhone 4 to a 6D without success. I can setup the access point on the camera fine, and connect to it in the WiFi settings on my phone - but when I launch the app it just says "Connect the camera".  Any hel...

IMG_0884[1].PNG
tonecj by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect a 7" LCD Monitor to a 70D??

Hello Canon World, I have recently purchased a ProAm DVC 250 camera crane and it comes with a 7" LCD Monitor to view what the camera sees from the top of the crane.  The 7" monitor has an 1/8 jack for AV IN but the 70D only has an HDMI out and a Digi...

6D vs 70D?? which one to buy

HI All, I am an newbie in photography..its more of an hobby which i got into recently. I am looking to upgrade from my ancient Canon Rebel T1i to either 70D and 6D but i am totally confused which one should i go for. Other than the $700 price differe...

Canon Rebel XTI

Hi, On my Canon Rebel XTI Carmera it says it has 1700 shots left. What will happen to it when it reaches zero? Will I be able to still use use the carmera? Thanks for the help.

70D Video Shooting Issues

I have a 70D, and had let it sit on the shelf for a couple days between gigs.  The next time I picked it up and switched to video mode, the LCD screen shows horizontal discolored lines with a slight yellow hue.  These transparent bars aren't showing ...

RMeds71 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements