EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 6D vs 60D

Hi guys, I did a test to my Canon 6D & 60D both in Live View using a Canon TS-E 24mm II.Setting: AV Priority Mode, Evaluate Metering  On 6D: turn on the Live View Button -> press the Zoom Button and the AF Zone (white rectangle) appears.When I move t...

rigradio by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

canon rebel t3 screen looks patchy

Hi Guys,  I am in a little trouble , all of asudden my canon rebel t3 display has gone patchy , the images come in good , but whe i review it on the display it looks patchy like a 800 x600 quality display. looks as if it is using 256 colours display....

kapho by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

high speed continuous

Can't shoot "high speed continuous" when using viewfinder in av mode, only in live view, PLEASE HELP ! Canon 60D Just take pictures for a hobby and trying to teach myself Thanks

glanceyr by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Need help on an upgrade Canon DSLR

We had the original Digital Rebel and it failed and was warranty replaced with a XTi at some point years ago. My wife does mostly catalog photography for Web resolutions. She has no print needs, so high pixel-count is not really required. This work m...

techjedi by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T4i

Good afternoon, I've had my Rebel for a few years now and it has been well loved. Recently I returned from a tropical trip to realize the back buttons (the Av/ +-, Q/printer & camera button) won't work. I click on them and nothing pops up on the scre...

bcphoto by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade

I am looking to upgrade from my t3i. I don't care about video I do mostly old barns, landscapes, wildlife. I am looking at the 70d and 7d.I know the 7d is being replaced. But which is the better of the two for my needs. The only concern is the cf car...

Liz22012 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T5i Help!!!!

I recently purchased the T5i. I am a begininer when it comes to cameras. When i take pictures in the dark with the flash i get reflection glare from nearby glass. How do i get rid of the glare. Here is a link to the test picture i have taken. [IMG]ht...

NYC7MIKE by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Insider Tips

Hey there, I'm a new photographer using a Rebel T5. Any tips to get the best shots? Right now I'm going to stick with my Rebel for a while, learn more about photography, and eventually upgrade (2-3 years down the line)

Recommended Websites for Portfolio pictures

Team, Would you mind giving me recommendations on websites I can use to display my portfolio pictures? I'm in the U.S, I would like to hear all your options and or personal experiences. Interested in quality of service and end user ease. thank you

juzan42 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60D Err 01

Hello Everyone! I have a Canon 60D camera with EFS 17-85mm lens. Today I tried shooting a picture with an aperture of 11 and Err 01 appered. When I take photos with f4.0-5.1 no problems seems to happen, and also my Tamron lens works normally. What ca...

rkrisi by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements