EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD

What is the best memory for the rebel t5 camera with the most capacity .. Is there a specific brand?

Bonilla0 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1200D

Is it possible to create still images from movies made on a 1200D, please? I am looking to overcome, when taking photos of wild birds, the problem with the loud noise made by the shutter/flapping mirror which tends to cause many birds to fly away! I ...

Peter54x by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Software Updates?

I just upgraded the software on my iMac and Macbook Pro to OS X 10.11.3 (El Capitan).  I then tried to set up my new 70D's wifi.  Much to my dismay, Canon does not support this platform.  I tried to contact them via the Canon USA site via their e-mai...

MikeinMS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon rebel t3i flash out of sync

i have a canon rebel t3i and the flash seems to be out of sync.. it fires, but the photos are still dark.. not sure if its firing too early or late. but i wonder if i changed a setting that does this.. need help to fix.. if nothing else, maybe a fact...

EOS-1D X Mark II Introduced

I just looked the specifications over for this camera.  It is a WOW.  It seems like it could outperform the EOS-1D C.  All I know for sure is that the EOS-1D X is now selling at a several hundred dollar discount, plus it includes a PIXMA Pro-100, and...

Resolved! Dark Exposer-6d

I just purchased a 6d.  There are two problems. When I take pictures in fairly good lighting with my apture at 4 and somehow a higher iso of 6000. I am still getting dark photos. Also my Speedlite (430EXIII-RT) only fires 50 percent of the time. 

5D Mark III Phase Detect AF Failure

I am experiencing a bizarre AF problem with my two month old 5D Mark III. It has worked fine until recently, when all of a sudden it would not autofocus at all, with any of my Canon lenses, unless I switched to LiveView. Switching a given lens to my ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements