EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS-6D preliminary hands-on review

The Canon EOS-6D light weight, full frame camera was introduced a month ago. It has a list price of $2,099 and should be available by the end of 2012.  Canon EOS 6D key specifications :  20.2MP full frame CMOS sensorDIGIC 5+ image processorISO 100-2...

Canon EOS-6D

How to uprgade firmware on 5D Mark II

I understand that there has been at least one (and maybe more) firmware upgrades to the 5D Mark II since I bought my units in June '09. I'm especially interested to see if there are time lapse capabilities as well as any other features/functionality ...

Pete17 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5D mark 3 tutorial for BIF

Hi everyone, Could you please point me to good tutorial for BIF with 5D mark3 camera? Coming from Rebel, I found Af on 5D very powerful, but need some help on selection options.Thanks

Which combo would you get if on a budget?

Hello. I am switiching to a canon slr and looking to get new equipment soon as there are some decent sales going on.  I am very confused about the body of a camera to get.  I want something better than a beginner camera, and something that I can use ...

CanonNewbie by Occasional Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! The Canon 6D and which compatible lenses?

I've recently sold all my entire Nikon gear for various reasons.  I will buy the Canon 6D when it comes out next month.   I currently live in Japan and it's currently listed as a kit:  EOS 6D EF24-105L IS USM.  I want a 18-200 and hope that Canon mat...

zen by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola a todos

+As it is possible that the latest firmware for the Canon 1D X is the 1.1.1 and the new units entregen with 1.1.2?I'd like to know. Greetings all.   Como es posible que el ultimo firmware de la Canon 1D X sea el 1.1.1 y en las nuevas unidades se entr...

Delpartal by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D - Worth the toys or save up for 5d MKIII?

There are lots of things I like about the upcoming EOS 6D, but there are also a few things that I don't like so much. I like: Full frameWi-FiWi-Fi smartphone interfaceGPSHDR (maybe?)I don't like:Severe lack in AF pointsMemory card lacking CF97% Viewf...

Marvin by Occasional Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes