EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5D Upgrade

Hello! I am currently using a 5D Mark II for my photography and video endeavors. While I love the Mark II, it is difficult to ignore the idea of upgrading to either the Mark III or Mark IV (when it comes out). At this point in time, I am torn between...

T5i - remote control, adjust timer?

Have a new remote for my T5i, got it working OK but I have a question.  The default setting for using the remote is to have a 10 second delay, questions: can you change the 10 second delay for the remote?can you use remote and have multiple shots at ...

Front lens element don't auto rotate

I used to have canon t5i which I bought from costco wholesale which camera lens front element (18-55mm) do auto rotate to focus the image while taking photos now i have canon t6i which I bought from bestbuy this camera lens front element doesn't auto...

Broken AF

Dear all!  I know this has been a topic multiple times but no remedies I found in this forum worked for me. My AF is broken and I can only take pictures in the MF modus. I tried a colleague's lense on my camera and everything worked fine. Is there a ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements