EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Mic Fail

Hi,I used a Canon M3 to make a video and stuck inside a mic but now looking back all the audio is fuzzy sounds.  I really can't have my audio not work and I didn't realize that the mic would mess up the sound.  Any chance there's a way that the camer...

Adapting an Olympus film lens to a Rebel T6

New to the rebel community here, I received it as a gift.  I have seen T6, T6i, T6s so unclear on the differences among them so forgive me if this is a dumb question.  Just don't want to waste my money if something is not meant for my camera. On the ...

t3ijbp by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1200d doesn't work

Hello I've had problems with my canon eos 1200d (18-55mm lens) and I've posted here earlier, here. Anyways, the problem was that my camera doesn't take normal pictures anymore. I've tried everything and it takes completely white photos. Sometimes it ...

Resolved! Wont take photo

When I press the button to take a photo it the image stabilizer ONLY turns doesn't take a photo. It is at half battery... It is a EOS Rebel XS Thanks for any awnsers.

34 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble focusing Canon 60D

Hello, I am having trouble getting my shots to be in sharp focus.  I am shooting on a tripod with ample light.  I am using a 24-70mm Canon EW-83L lens.  The F stop is set at 16. Exposure is 1/50 and the iso is 250.  When I zoom into the carpet it is ...

IMG_9851.jpg

Long exposure limit

Rather stupid question, I think. I own a 60d and I want to get into astrophotography. I know the effective iso range is about 1000. Maybe 1600 if I'm good with lightroom noise reduction. the maximum exposure time is 30 sec. But in bulb mode I can lea...

Brackets in Live View

Hey I was just wondering, when I take photos in Live View mode on my Canon 5d Mark III there are brackets that are always on the outside of the image, even when I import them to lightroom and I was wondering how I could turn them off because I've loo...

Iso limit 60d

I'm getting into astrophotography and I always see people shooting at iso 3200 and above. When I shoot people in a dimly lit room the noise is unacceptable even at 1600. Is there anyway to produce a good photo with a 60d at higher ISOs than 1600? Is ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements