cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel XT Puerto Rico

rickyphotopr
Contributor

Hi 

 

Yesterday i buy one Rebel XT on ebay and the camera have a little problem It turns on , and take photos, sometimes its not working properly , but usually it is,this is why you will buy it for a parts or repair with a low price . Take a look on the original actual photos.

 

Help me with the problem 

 

[link removed per forum guidelines]

 

in my understand is software update 

 

 

Help me please 

 

Thanks 

 

Ricky Photography

8 REPLIES 8

rickyphotopr
Contributor

Hi 

 

I Buy a Rebel XT on ebay and i have this problem It turns on , and take photos, sometimes its not working properly , but usually it is,this is why you will buy it for a parts or repair with a low price . Take a look on the original actual photos 

 

in my uderstard is sofware update 

 

please help me 

rickyphotopr
Contributor

 

I Buy a Rebel XT the software is compatible with all Windows?? example Windows, XP, Vista, 8.1??  


@rickyphotopr wrote:

 

I Buy a Rebel XT the software is compatible with all Windows?? example Windows, XP, Vista, 8.1??  


I am not certain what you question or issue is. 

But, you can download the Windows software for the Rebel XT here.

 

Rebel XT Software Download from Canon

 

Hope this helps.

 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ok thanks

I Don't have Recommended Downloads, Drivers, firmware and utilities but i hjave 3 drivers and now i download

1.Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Windows,
2.Picture Style Editor 1.15.30 Updater for Windows
3.PhotoStitch 3.1.23 Updater for Windows is a software that will update a previously installed version of PhotoStitch to PhotoStitch 3.1.23.


@rickyphotopr wrote:
ok thanks

I Don't have Recommended Downloads, Drivers, firmware and utilities but i hjave 3 drivers and now i download

1.Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Windows,
2.Picture Style Editor 1.15.30 Updater for Windows
3.PhotoStitch 3.1.23 Updater for Windows is a software that will update a previously installed version of PhotoStitch to PhotoStitch 3.1.23.

Okay, that sounds like a good thing.  Let us know if you have more issues or questions.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Doesn't DPP require the original disk to get started? Only the updaters are on the website. He might not have gotten the original disk if he got it on EBay.


@kvbarkley wrote:

Doesn't DPP require the original disk to get started? Only the updaters are on the website. He might not have gotten the original disk if he got it on EBay.


As long as you have the serial number for your camera model, then you can download a digital copy of the solution disk.  Not every user has access to a CD drive on their computers, so the disk is made available for download.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."


@Waddizzle wrote:

@kvbarkley wrote:

Doesn't DPP require the original disk to get started? Only the updaters are on the website. He might not have gotten the original disk if he got it on EBay.


As long as you have the serial number for your camera model, then you can download a digital copy of the solution disk.  Not every user has access to a CD drive on their computers, so the disk is made available for download.


I believe that recent versions (at least) of DPP also require the EOS Utility.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements

08/09/2022: New firmware version 1.2.0 is available for CR-N 300
08/09/2022: New firmware version 1.2.0 is available for CR-N 500
07/28/2022: New firmware version 1.2.1 is available for EOS-R3
07/21/2022: New firmware version 1.6.0 is available for EOS-R5
07/21/2022: New firmware version 1.6.0 is available for EOS-R6
07/21/2022: New firmware version 1.1.0 is available for EOS-R7
07/21/2022: New firmware version 1.1.0 is available for EOS-R10
07/14/2022: New firmware version 1.0.1 is available for CR-X300
07/01/2022: New firmware version 1.3.0 is available for PowerShot PICK
06/30/2022: Service Notice: EOS 70D: Error 70 or Error 80
06/10/2022: Service Notice:UPDATE: Canon Inkjet Printer continuous reboot loop or powering down
06/07/2022: New firmware version 1.3.2 is available for PowerShot G7 X Mark III
06/07/2022: New firmware version 1.0.3 is available for EOS M50 Mark II
05/31/2022: Did someone SAY Badges?
05/26/2022: New firmware version 1.0.5.1 is available for EOS-C500 Mark II
05/26/2022: New firmware version 1.0.3.1 is available for EOS-C300 Mark III
05/10/2022: Keep your Canon gear in optimal condition with a Canon Maintenance Service
05/05/2022: We are excited to announce that we have refreshed the ranking scale within the community!
04/26/2022: New firmware version 1.0.1.1 is available for EOS R5 C
03/23/2022: New firmware version 1.0.3.1 is available for EOS-C70
02/09/2022: Share Your Photos is back!
02/07/2022: New firmware version 1.6.1 is available for EOS-1DX Mark III
01/19/2022: READY FOR ANYTHING EOS-R5 C
01/13/2022: Community Update. We will be retiring the legacy profile avatars on 01/20/2022. Click this link to read more.
01/05/2022: Welcome to CES 2022!
12/7/2021: New firmware version 1.3.0 is available for Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x