cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know the Service Provider in Puerto Rico?

anayapadial
Contributor

Does anybody know the Service Provider in Puerto Rico?

4 REPLIES 4

Mykolas
Authority

Hi anayapadial!

Thanks for asking where the nearest service center is.

Service for many of our camera/video products is provided by our Factory Service Centers here in the mainland United States.  You can ship your equipment to them for service.  Simply fill out a repair request HERE to get started.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I already did and they don't ship to PR. So they sell cameras here but don't service cameras from PR?

anayapadial,

The Factory Service Centers here in the United States do service customers' products shipped to them from Puerto Rico.  On the website, you can enter your product model, purchase date and zip code and it will accept a zip code from Puerto Rico.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I bought the camera in Sears ten years ago but I don't have that information, the customer service person from Canon told me that they don't carry parts for that camera anymore but that they have a center where they sold me another in exchange for the old one. Then she told me that she could not do it with customer's in Puerto Rico.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements