cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R6 Images Keep Corrupting

bsdmom44
Contributor

So incredibly frustrated! My R6 keeps having issues with corrupt images. I'm using both single and dual cards, Lexar silver pro 1667xSDXC UHS-II. If I transfer via Bridge or file transfer while camera is connected to my computer, the images just get eaten. I've tried new cards, reformating, etc. Nothing fixes it including reinstalling Bridge, etc.

I'm on firmware 1.4. Please help, I am losing so many good images I don't even want to use the camera.

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Start by upgrading your camera firmware.  Before your next import, try removing the card from the camera and reading with card reader.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

If you look at the files in the camera before transfer, are they appearing to be OK?

If so, it seems likely that the transfer process is the issue.  For starters, how about trying the tried and true method of removing the card and putting into an appropriate SD card reader attached to the computer, thus taking the transfer software out of the equation?

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements