cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night photography using EOS R3

davidgs
Enthusiast

hello, I had a little issue using my R3, i acquired it  in March, I like to make pictures of the milkyway, first I bought the adapter to use my old lenses since I thought will work just fine, in my first trip I was using the R3+adapter+14mm 2.8...

I noticed a green vignette in one of the corners, i blamed to the adaptor and maybe some to the lens.. I decided to acquired the 15-35mm 2.0 ... I went out and I have the same result in all my night pictures, there is nothing noticeable In all the daylight pictures...

Does anyone have a similar issue or a suggestion of what to verify?

regards

David

10 REPLIES 10

Peter
Authority
Authority

As always, upload some raw samples.

it has a green color in the top right, using the 15-35mm RF 2.0 no hoodit has a green color in the top right, using the 15-35mm RF 2.0 no hoodit has a green color in the top right, using the 15-35mm RF 2.0 no hoodit has a green color in the top right, using the 15-35mm RF 2.0 no hood

Lens correction turned on? Turn it off or even better, upload a raw sample. Why? Because lens correction is possible to turn on/off. Same with black level.

ok, I'll check the set of that particular feature. there is a limit of the size of the file that can be uploaded?it is 24 MB

thank you

Use a filehost like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.

Has anyone reviewed the files I uploaded? Thank you, I’m still seeing the pending issue, regards

@davidgs wrote:

Has anyone reviewed the files I uploaded? Thank you, I’m still seeing the pending issue, regards

I tried to download it, but the site wants me to sign in or create an account, which I don't have or want. Maybe you can make it public?

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

thank you for your response, I just uploaded the files, little bit of the resolution was lost when I made them smaller, hank you again

Announcements