cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having problems with batch conversions from raw to jpeg using dpp. they will not process...hel

jr19
Apprentice

i am having problems batch processing cr2 raw files to jpegs using digital photo proffessional program. any one have a soultion to this or am i doomed to doing one at a time conversions

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Hi Jr19,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model camera and the Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) .  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@jr19 wrote:

i am having problems batch processing cr2 raw files to jpegs using digital photo proffessional program. any one have a soultion to this or am i doomed to doing one at a time conversions

I have no issues doing batch processing.

What kind of error message are you getting?

Digital Photo Professional 3.11 for Windows Instruction Manual

Like TTMartin I have never had a problem.

How many images at a time and how much computer memory?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

@jr19 wrote:

The "Convert & Save" command will do only one image at a time. For batch conversion you need the "Batch Processing" command (which, confusingly, doesn't advertise itself as a conversion command at all).

DPP4 is really confusing, because it displays, on the screen, a "Save" command that is really "Convert & Save", unlike the "save" command on one of the menus, which has an entirely different meaning.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements