cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R3 trouble reloading .CSD file

garlynaus
Apprentice

HelIo Forum Users !

I have saved camera settings to card and the file is a .CSD file. I recently saved another and it saved as a .NSD file. I now cant reload the .CSD files I saved previoulsy Has anyone else had this problem ?

ThaNKS 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@garlynaus wrote:

HelIo Forum Users !

I have saved camera settings to card and the file is a .CSD file. I recently saved another and it saved as a .NSD file. I now cant reload the .CSD files I saved previoulsy Has anyone else had this problem ?

ThaNKS 

Welcome.

On my 1D X the .NSD file is saved network configuration. Perhaps you were in the wrong screen?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@garlynaus wrote:

HelIo Forum Users !

ThaNKS 

Welcome.

On my 1D X the .NSD file is saved network configuration. Perhaps you were in the wrong screen?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Hi,

What I have been doing is using the Custom My Menu Tab. I inadvertently added ( Save/Load Comm. settings on card ) to the Custom Tab Rather than ( Save/Load Cam settings on card. ) That explains why when I saved it was a .NSD rather than a .CSD and also why it wouldnt load the saved .CSD settings from my card. As it was a Custom tab it meant I didnt notice it as being a Network setting. And obviously I didnt see the Comm as opposed to Cam Thanks very much. You saved me much frustration going forward.

Announcements