cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M50 Mark II Delay in seeing captured image

Risabshakya
Apprentice

There is delay in viewing the clicked photos. Once i click the photo it takes usually 5-6 seconds to view. Can you help me how can i view photo at once without this much lagging?

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@Risabshakya wrote:

There is delay in viewing the clicked photos. Once i click the photo it takes usually 5-6 seconds to view. Can you help me how can i view photo at once without this much lagging?

Do you have lens corrections or any other features selected? It will take the camera time to process the images.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

When you have shot, is there an indication that the card is still writing?   It may be that you have a very slow or poor quality card.
Things to check:
Never use a micro SD card with an adapter, they do not play well with cameras, always use a full-size one.
Check the speed of your card, is it a class 10 card?  Check your manual for the list of compatible SD cards.

Tronhard_0-1706552332669.png

Always get known brands such as Lexar and SanDisk, and from a reputable camera store, there are lots of counterfeits out there sold on the web.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
click here to view the gallery
Announcements