cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 80D wi-fi connection

Wmpatton3
Contributor

I have an EOS 80D. When I try to connect wi-fi to my iPhone im asked for a password. Haven’t a clue what it might be. How can I recover it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete the Wi-Fi setup in the camera and in the phone for your camera and restart the pairing.

View solution in original post

@Wmpatton3 wrote:

The only delete I see is delete all camera settings. That might get it.  But to answer your question, no there isn’t a delete for rays iphone

So, you don't see this option in your Wireless communication settings?

80D WiFi Clear Settings-1.jpg

Newton

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that it is asking for your Wi-Fi router's password.

I tried that and it didn’t work. Went into the camera and found the encryption code which should be the password but that doesn’t work either

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete the Wi-Fi setup in the camera and in the phone for your camera and restart the pairing.

How do I delete the wi-fi settings on the camera. In going thru the menu it shows connecting to Rays IPhone. That’s not me and may be at the root of my problem 

Worked like a top. Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where you see Rays iPhone, isn't there a delete option? Also you could add a new connection for your phone. Here is a link to the Wireless manual for your camera:

https://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/9/0300022459/01/eos80d-wf-im-en.pdf 

The only delete I see is delete all camera settings. That might get it.  But to answer your question, no there isn’t a delete for rays iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try just adding a new connection. Did you download the wireless manual? There's a lot of good info in there.

The camera produces a wi-fi signal that me iPhone finds. I can’t connect the 2 due to not having the password to connect

Announcements