cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 6D - Is there anyone who knows what is this?

willgoodphoto
Apprentice

Is there anyone who knows what is this? I haven't seen this before. When I click the PLAY button right after I took the photo to see. Right after that, it shows this on the screen. Please advise.

I have the 6D (1st Generation)

Thanks.

IMG_9139.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wq9nsc
Authority
Authority

That is a level indicator that allows you to know when the camera is held level by hand or tripod.  I suspect the 6D is like the 1DX series and sequentially pushing the info button will cycle through the displays back to where you normally have it but check your owner's manual.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

wq9nsc
Authority
Authority

That is a level indicator that allows you to know when the camera is held level by hand or tripod.  I suspect the 6D is like the 1DX series and sequentially pushing the info button will cycle through the displays back to where you normally have it but check your owner's manual.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

willgoodphoto
Apprentice

Resolved! Thanks!

You are welcome!

Rodger

Announcements