cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Setting on EOS Rebel T6s

Momsniv
Contributor

I have Rebel T6s.  No idea how I got here but when I take a pic or push arrow to go back on taken pics I have the small pic in upper left of screen, 2 lines of letter and numbers below the pic, 4 graphs - one white, 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, on the right screen.  I want to get back to just the large pic only in the screen.  How do I get there?

7 REPLIES 7

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

I can't link to the manual (Canon's product page doesn't have one), but you should be able to press the 'INFO.' button to cycle amongst various displays.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thanks so much Ricky! I was able to change it from the info button. I really appreciate your help!

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Yep, it's all right there on P98 P107 of the manual.  Here is a link to the PDF version if you don't have one.  Always download your manual and use it to get to know your camera

eos-rebelt6i-750d-im4-en.pdf (c-wss.com)

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Unable to do it from info on my page 98 but thanks anyway.

P 107 - download the manual and use the PDF search feature to look for things you don't understand.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

"S" manual is here:

eos-rebelt6s-760d-im4-en.pdf (c-wss.com)

Had many happy years with my T6s

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

There is also a "basic" and "advanced" manual.

Announcements