cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon camera connect app - multiple cameras

Susan80920
Apprentice

I just got a new EOS R and plan to connect it to my Canon Camera Connect app.  Can I have more than one camera listed on same app, and just select which one I’m connecting to at that moment?  Want to keep my T7i as a backup camera and still use app, too.

3 REPLIES 3

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings, Susan80920

The good news is that the Canon Camera Connect app will not forget the connection it has established before with your EOS rebel T7i and the EOS Rebel T7i will continue to keep the profile it has set up with your mobile device.

Proceed to connect your mobile device to your EOS R camera with the Canon Camera Connect app. The EOS R will do the same thing as your EOS Rebel T7i to where it will create a profile for the connection is has made between it and your mobile device.

Then, when you are not using your EOS R with the Canon Camera Connect app, you may use the EOS Rebel T7i and have the mobile device connect to the camera without any issues. The only thing to keep in mind is that users are not able to connect two cameras at the same time to the mobile device. 

Thanks!!

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The app should not forget about previous connections until you delete them.  However, you can only have one camera actively connected at a time.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements