cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS RP

Peytonlwilliams
Apprentice

My camra is skipping threw the camra modes on the spin wheel. How do i fix this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi, and welcome to the forum:

So we can better help you, can you please clarify: do you mean your camera is cycling through the shooting modes (Av, Tv, M etc.)?

Please indicate from the diagram below, which number applies to the wheel to which your refer:
Canon RP back.jpg

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

yes its cycling through the shooting modes. #5

Hi again: I must admit I am a bit confused as to the specific issue...

The wheel you identified as #5 is the function that is actually supposed to allow you to choose different modes whenever the dial is rotated - as per your manual on P67.

Can you possibly be a bit more specific as to what triggers the modes to cycle?  For example:
Is the issue that you are rotating this accidentally
Are the modes changing without you rotating the dial? 
Are the modes changing on a continuous basis, rather than one click to go from one to the next?

Once you select a mode then press the <SET> button - #12 in the diagram and that should confirm that you want that mode.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements