cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Trade-in

Budooralfarsi
Apprentice

Hello! I would like to trade my DSLR camera with a new one. Will that work? If so, is there anyone i can contact through email to discuss further!

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Budooralfarsi!  If you're in the United States, our sales team may have options where you can trade in your existing Canon camera toward the purchase of a modern model via the Canon Upgrade Program.  You can reach them by phone weekdays and Saturdays at 1-866-443-8002 and you can also chat with them online right HERE.

If you live outside the United States, we recommend contacting the Canon company that serves your country to see what options they might offer.  You can find them HERE.

Hope this helps!

normadel
Authority
Authority

If you want to consider a newer USED camera, the big used dealers will trade toward another camera. Usedphotopro.com and KEH.com. You go to their websites and go to "Sell", tell them what you have and they give a value, if they want it, for trade-in or for a straight sale.

John_SD
Whiz

I have used KEH with good results, but this was a straight sell transaction. Go to the site and follow the steps. You'll get a quick appraisal and if you're happy with the quote, you move forward. It's an easy process, but don't expect near-retail prices for your old gear. Best of luck. 

normadel
Authority
Authority

Oh yeah, MPB.com is another good used dealer. I have traded with them multiple times.

Announcements