EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EF-S 10-22mm Canon not working in AF correct

My EF-S 10-22mm Canon lens in AF mode is mostly taking out of focus pictures. I tried the basic clean the post but still keeps center of image out of focus. All my other AF lens work fine. Base is a Canon 60D. I have had lens new for about 5 years wi...

Action zoom lens

I have a Rebel T3i and I go to a lot of sports games, so I need some suggestions for action/zoom lens. I'm obviously not a professional photographer haha (: so I have to scratch off those large telefoto lens that the professional photographers use at...

50mm f/1.4 USM, 40mm f/2.8 STM or something different?

Greetings, I am about a year into my DLSR experience with the Rebel T3i w/ EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens kit.  Definitely an improvement over my Canon PowerShot point and shoot, but I am looking to get a bit more serious with my photos.  I have fou...

mhinshaw by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Best upgrade

I purchased a Canon EOS Rebel XTi camera in a package deal a few years back that came with a EFS 18-55mm and a EF 75-300 zoom lens. It has been a good setup for me but what would be the single best thing I could purchase to make it better? Something ...

hdrider by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

70-200mm shooting too light

So I am a professional photographer, using a Canon 70mm-200mm lens in my studio and at weddings.  I've noticed a severe lightness when using the lens that hasn't been there before.  In the past few days, I've noticed the photos being slightly overexp...

28-135 mm lens won't open to f3.5

I have a 28-135 mm 3.5-5.6 IS lens that will not open to f3.5 at the wide angle end (or any other end) I have tried to clean the contacts with no joy. My other lenses operate fine. Any suggestions or does it need to be repaired by Canon. Thank you.

kuphus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Best wide-angle lens for Canyon shots?

Hi Experts! I'm a novice in photography and am going on a giant trip through Arizona/Utah this summer. I'll be visiting all the major Canyon National Parks (e.g. Grand, Zion, Bryce, Antelope, Arches, and more!) and would like a wide-angle lens for my...

heathrli by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lens repair !

I have a 5 months old Canon 60d and a 70-300 mm. Two weeks ago while clicking a bird, i fell down on the ground. The camera did not hit the ground as it was in my hand, but a part of the lens did touch the not-so-hard ground. Some dust/dirt probably ...

sigma 150-500mm

hello i have a friend who can sell me an sigma 150-500mm for $400 and just wondering if any of you have experience with this lens af wise and how sharp are the images compared to the 100-400 canon kind regardss josh

jhopc1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements