EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

Im taking a beginner photography class this semester and Ive run into a question I can't seem to find an answer for. I own a Canon 6d with a 24-105mm lens.Question 1. What f stop will give you the largest depth of field?2. What f stop will give you t...

tactom12 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Problems??????

Hey guys, I've been having problems with my 5D Mk ii and my 50mm 1.4 lens, and I think it has to do more than just a front/back focusing problem. My 50 1.4 works amazing with my 5D Classic and I've never had any issues with it. Super sharp wide open....

IMG_4259.jpg

New Lens for video

I am just purchasing a 7d for a trip I will be taking to Nigeria.  I will be doing a lot of video for it, but most of the video will be handshakes and the such.  Nigeria is very bright.  What type of lens would you recommend for the trip?  I need som...

EF 50mm f/1.8 II Vs.EF 50mm f/1.4 USM

Hi Can you please compare EF 50mm f/1.8 II Vs.EF 50mm f/1.4 USM. Which is good ? * Will the extra dollars spend on EF 50mm f/1.4 USM give an advantage over EF 50mm f/1.8 II.* I use EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. What advantage the 50mm provide if I am ...

anilkris by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM

Anybody know why Canon USA didn't announce the EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens like the other Canon units have in other parts of the world?  It would be ridiculous for it to not be made available here...

JoeDavid by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Extender for Ef 70-300mm lens

Does anyone know if Canon makes an extender for my EF 70-3-- f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM lens?  I would like the auto focus to be maintained.  My camera is a T5i I would love to get a little more range out of my lens. Thanks Kate

KWL58 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Repairing EF 50mm 1.8 II

I have damaged my EF 50mm 1.8 II lens and in need of  a repair. A little accident during my  hiking trip got this little lens slightly damaged. The inner part is loose as you see it in the picture and need to be stationary. It does slide in and out w...

IMG_1180.jpg
gosu by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Image stabilizer not working

Greetings Canon-eers I had a EF-S 18-200mm IS Lens which I gave to my sister almost a year ago and she is using it on an Eos 600D. Of course I changed to a few L series lenses so it stayed with my sister. She always complained the lens took blurry pi...

Alterran by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

what lens is best for canon 550d

I want and like to take photos of People, and Some little Macro and taking Landscape shots. What is the best lens that I can used on my Canon 550d as a amateur and as a beginner. I hope many Pro's and Veterans can answer my questions just so I can ta...

Resolved! i have an EOS 24-105mm comms error

I have an EOS 24-105 attached to a 5D Mk III and get an error message: "Err 01 communications between the camera athd lens is faulty. Clean the lens contacts." This occurs when you attempt to shoot at any focal length except wide open. If you attempt...

jfiske by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EF-S IS II vs. EF-S IS STM

What's the difference between a EF-S IS II lens, and a EF-S IS STM? Is the STM worth approximately $150 more than the IS II? Thanks, Bob 

Bob0920 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel T3 HELP

Hi I recently bought a brand new Canon T3 rebel. It came with two lenses but i would like something better quality. I was recently at an aquarium and this lady asked if i could take a picture of them since we had the same camera. The camera felt kind...

Bryan by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advice on lenses for fine art portraits

I'm doing a series of dark, surrealistic portraits and need some help on lens selection. I'll be shooting with a Canon 5D Mark III. I already have a Canon 24-105L but I'm not sure if that will deliver the best image. I can rent a variety of Canon and...

Resolved! Lens compatibility

Is my old EOS 650 35-105mm Zoom lens compatible with a new DSLR EOS Rebel T3 or T3i? thanks!

dwurst by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements