EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 18-135mm IS Lens....Jumps during manual focus

Hi,I recently noticed that my Canon 18-135mm IS lens has a minor issue that I'm not sure if it's a fault or not......When the manual focus ring is turned, at a certain point it kind of clicks/jumps momentarily.  I noticed this when the lens was at ap...

DeanB72 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Heart of America Star Party

My friend did it again. He is amazing.This photo was taken at the Heart of America Star Party of comet Ison.If you would like to see more of Tom's work check out his blog spot.Tom J Martinezhttp://tomjmartinez.blogspot.com/

ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

film to digital

Hello, will my ef 75-3000mm 1:4-5.6 III lens that i used on my eos rebel film camera work on the eos t3i digital camera? i am planning to buy and i looked at bundles for 2 lens and noted one was efs 18-55 and the second lens was simply ef. thank you ...

daveh by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 24-105mm EF IS

Using canon T5i with 18-135mm STM as all purpose travel lens. Finally decided to upgrade to an L series lens 24-105mm. Do I still need to keep my 18-135mm or sell it and use the new lens as all purpose lensAlso is the upgrade worth the money ??

current rebates for lenses?

I noticed online that the store i recently purchased my lens at had reduced their price so went back yesturday to get a price adjustment done.  After doing so the woman asked me if i knew about the Canon rebates that might apply. I said 'no' and she ...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The 10-22 lens

I have a EOS Rebel T2-1 with the following Canon EF-S lenses:  18-55, 60 (macro), and 55-250 mm.  I am looking into purchasing the EF-S 10-22 mm wide angle lens.  How much greater capacity will that provide - what will that enable me to do that the 1...

beo by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Review of Tamron 28-75 mm f 2.8

Hi.I have been recommended a Tamron 28-75 mm F 2.8 for my camera 600D- in a seperate post - " low budget lens for amateurs"   http://forums.usa.canon.com/t5/Lenses/Low-budget-lenses-for-amateurs/m-p/42823#U42823 I did some checks online and have alm...

Resolved! Low budget lenses for amateurs

Dear FriendsI own a 600 D with 18-135 kit lens.Recently I was suggested a 50 mm 1.8 in this forum. Big thanks for the tip. Really love this lens. I want to expand my lens kit without rushing into big spends right now. Request to recommend 2 more lens...

Resolved! Lens Fungus

Hello,I had recently bought a used Canon 28-105 lens off of Amazon and I noticed that my pictures are coming out a bit fuzzy.  I had taken a look at the lens under a light and it appears to have something on the inside.  Could this possibly be lens f...

IMG_20131008_222213.jpg
pandaman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark in image from 24-105mmL Lens

I have recently started noticing the mark in the top left of all my photos when shooting with this lens. I've tried to clean the lens but it seems to be in the glass.  Could someone please explain what this is and how I can resolve the issue?  Thanks...

Canon Lens Mark
mimmt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help picking a lens for what i will use it for

I'm an amature photographer. i have a T1i that needs to be replaced (likely with either the 70D or the 7D)... and with it I want a lens that will fit my needs... i've read and read about various lenses at different price points and all have their pur...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements