cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EF-M 22mm Downloads? Being used with eos M-50 Mark i

Far-Out-Dude
Rising Star
Rising Star

I feel kind of stupid asking this, but the manual with the lens says there is a download to do but when I go to the page for the lens I find nothing on the download page. Am I missing something. I have been so mentally drained with some personal stuff going on I am sure I am just looking past something. Anyone have a clue? Oh it is being used with a Canon eos M-50 Mark i if that helps. Thank you much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi, sorry to learn you are having a stressful time.
Nope, I have looked for downloads for the EF-M 22 and can find nothing, so I would ignore that.  I checked for firmware updates for the M50 and the latest was 1.1.0 and was issued in 2020.

So, I would tick that one of your list of concerns - I hope that helps.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi, sorry to learn you are having a stressful time.
Nope, I have looked for downloads for the EF-M 22 and can find nothing, so I would ignore that.  I checked for firmware updates for the M50 and the latest was 1.1.0 and was issued in 2020.

So, I would tick that one of your list of concerns - I hope that helps.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Yes it does, thank you much. Thank you for the thoughts as well. GF is not doing well, at 76 I do not think she will be around much longer and she has voiced the same. She fell and broke her hip 10 days ago, she broke the other back in February. She is having serious cognitive problems as well. She is 22 years older than I am and I always knew this time was going to come, it does not make it any easier though.

I completely DO understand how you are feeling, but for me it was my wife who was 10 years younger than me.  So, I'm with you buddy...

cheers, TREVOR

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Hi.

I looked at the manual on the Canon support page and find no discussion about a download.

efm22-f2-stm-en.pdf (c-wss.com)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Thanks for checking.

Always welcome! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

I found the download on the Canadian support page.  There should be no difference to a US version (I have used them interchangeably before) although the error messages may say 'Sorry' a lot! 😁

cheers, TREVOR

I guess I'll have to get used to that, eh?

Absolutely, Eh! 

cheers, TREVOR

Announcements