cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUAL LENS (360 FOOTAGE)

darrenalexander
Apprentice

Hello everyone, I am an avid 360 video user that is super excited about Canon's new release of the dual lens. I was planning on renting the lens in a few weeks but wanted to know if anyone had some footage to share or know where there are video files posted using this lens? I know there are usually media files that the company will release with new cameras so you can test the workflow etc, but I have not been able to find any of the media files online. 

Any help would be amazing, as I am just really excited to try this lens but also want to compare it to 360 camera footage I am already capturing. 

Thanks so much for your time. 

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

When the EOS C70 was fairly new, I was able to get some great sample footage from Carlos Quintero (MediaOnQ).  I haven't caught his recent YouTube videos, so not sure if he's tried out the new dual lens or not.

There may be other folks on YouTube as well that may have sample footage to share.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thanks so much, Ricky! Carlos has an amazing page, this is an awesome lead!

I am just going to rent the rig, I have to try this thing, plus there should be more video up than this, I am a bit confused by the holdup from the 360 community, also all the places I call about the lens seem to know very little about it. 

This is too historic to sleep on, I been waiting for so long, I wanna see what it looks like so bad

anyways thanks for your help...have you tried this lens yet?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements