cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using photo layouts on the Pixma

Cfilpi
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG 5320, when I attempt to print multiple photos within a single layout, they end of getting aligned in the middle and top of the page and are printed at a size smaller than the desired layout.  I have found the resolution once previously, but I am stuggling to re-find the info on the setting (or preference) I need to update .  Can you guide me to the correct setting to update?  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Cfilpi!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer, and which applications you're using to print your photos. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

I am running Windows 7 and using the Canon Easy Photo Print EX to print my photos.

Hi Cfilpi,

Are you printing these layouts with a border or borderless?

The issue that you are having sounds like an aspect ratio issue, and printing with a border usually resolves this problem.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements