The MP Navigator can be used to scan multiple pages and then save them in one PDF file. To scan with MP Navigator, please follow these steps:
1. Place the pages that you wish to scan face up in the ADF of your PIXMA MX870.
2. Open the MP Navigator EX on your computer.
3. Point to Scan/Import and click Stack of Documents (ADF).
4. Next to Document Type, choose the type of document that you are scanning.
5. Click Scan.
6. Once scanning is complete, please click the Save As PDF button.
7. If you would like to rearrange the pages, you can click and drag the pages in the order desired.
8. Give the file a descriptive name in the File Name box.
9. Click Browse next to Save In and choose a location that you wish to save the PDF file.
10. Click Save and the multiple page PDF will be saved in the location that was specified.