cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx922 print head error

kungus
Apprentice

Hello. I'm getting the "Support Code 1403 The type of print head is incorrect. ..." error on my MX922 printer. I've tried cleaning the print head a few times, replacing the ink cartridges, and a random trick of opening and closing the inside printer door while the print head is moving during startup. I got a little more life out of the printer, but now it appears to be stuck on the error. I'd like to evaluate the canon upgrade program. Can a Canon tech let me know what the procedure is to try out the upgrade program? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks @ArthurJ.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements