cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx 922 hangs when trying to print on a CD

pitzerdc
Apprentice

I've tried repeated to print on a CD with a new mx922.  I've followed instructions however each time I hit the print button on the computer, the process just hangs.  Nothing is sent to the print Q.  I've watched the videos by Canon, however, I can't get past the hang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for your response.  I've solved my problem.  The version of photo garden that was on the installation disc must have been corrupted.  I decided to download the software from Canon's site and after doing that the operation worked flawlessly.  I appreciate your interest and suggestion.  That would have been my next X.

Sincerely,

Bud

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pitzerdc,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

A Technical Support Representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for your response.  I've solved my problem.  The version of photo garden that was on the installation disc must have been corrupted.  I decided to download the software from Canon's site and after doing that the operation worked flawlessly.  I appreciate your interest and suggestion.  That would have been my next X.

Sincerely,

Bud

Announcements